The largest shareholder of LVMH is the Arnault Family Group, which is controlled by Bernard Arnault. The Arnault Family Group owns approximately 46.84% of LVMH’s stock and 63.13% of its voting rights.
Other major shareholders of LVMH include:
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (9.49%)
- T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. (Investment Management) (5.24%)
- Jennison Associates LLC (2.70%)
- Janus Henderson Investors US LLC (2.57%)
- Qatar Holding LLC (1.67%)
- BlackRock, Inc. (1.63%)
- AXA SA (1.34%)
- State Street Corporation (1.28%)
- Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (1.26%)
These shareholders collectively hold over 50% of LVMH’s outstanding shares.
It is important to note that these percentages are based on the number of Class A shares outstanding. LVMH also has Class B shares, which have ten times the voting power of Class A shares. As a result, Bernard Arnault, who owns a majority of the Class B shares, has a significant amount of control over the company.