Here are 5 MUST-read Books on Psychology and Decision-Making:
1. Rationality by Steven Pinker
2. Psychology and the Stock Market by David Dreman
A classic from 1977. One of the first books to explain the relationship between psychology and investing.
3. Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
The bible of human decision-making covering all sorts of Biases, Heuristics, and Decision-Making Flaws.
4. The Art of Thinking Clearly by Ralf Dobelli
We lose track of the essential things and focus on unimportant shiny news all the time. Learn how to avoid that.
5. Think Again by Adam Grant
You’ll make mistakes in investing. It’s important to recognise them early. This book teaches you how to pursue reconsideration and question your existing beliefs.